RE: Testing web page accessibility by phone

Hello All,

If I recall properly there was a question as to whether or not some sort
of specific, NOT what WCAG Specific testing could be done, We go past
WCAG (optionally) so my response was *What was the exact question?*: but
note, it was not WCAG 1.0 or 2.0 or section 508 specific.

I believe this is a very important topic, and I await the response to my
e-mail (off List). However, it appears that this entire subject is
somewhat off topic for this list. If it is WCAG 1.0 or 2.0 or Section
508, HiSoftware handles it, all checkpoints are checked - either
automated or semi automatic or via an interview process. Try it, you
will enjoy the trial!

Perhaps the W3C needs a User Interface working group. At this group
people could discuss whether or not people can understand and work with
interfaces to information or functions and which ones work for people
with:

- different capabilities
- different education levels
- different language skills
- from different communities
- from all kinds of different social and economic backgrounds

Additionally they may want to cover how these changes could impact the
different groups that market or advertise within software and the
internet. This could be quite interesting. I would be happy to bring my
experience to the table for discussions on this topic. Have a great day
all...

Best Regards,
Rob Yonaitis