From: "phoenixl" <phoenixl@sonic.net>
To: <phoenixl@sonic.net>; <poehlman1@comcast.net>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: Testing web page accessibility by phone

Hi,

Her observations on the time issue are quite interesting and are similar
to some other comments that have been sent to me by blind people.
I asked her permission to post her note as more information for
people to consider on the issues.

A question to consider is how much do blind people want to put into
learning their access technology.  A goal should be to make things as
simple as possible.

I've been talking with her and some other blind people about doing
some research into a couple of these areas.  It is looking like there's
possibility to get it sponsored through the Berkeley campus.

Scott