Re: images used as form submit buttons

Images for submit buttons are part of HTML, and are accessible to screen
readers.  You will run into all of the same problems related to nonscalable
text as for any text that is presented in a graphic, but the form will work
fine.

don't forget the alt attribute in the input element!

<input type="image" src="foo.gif" alt="submit" width="50" height="20" />

AWK

--
Andrew Kirkpatrick
CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media

617-300-4420 (direct voice/FAX)
617-300-3400 (main NCAM)
617-300-2489 (TTY)

WGBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate,
inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of
learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.