Re: visibility of 'skip links'

Hi Julian,

There was a thread on this list last year about this - see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2001OctDec/0594.html

I usually use a "linked spacer gif" with alt text of "skip to page
content" or whatever rather than the CSS display:none because the CSS
method does not work on at least one screen reader (HPR 3.02).

Cheers
Rebecca Cox