Fw: Link to us at DisabilityDirect.gov

----- Original Message -----
From: "Catherine Alfieri" <calfieri@ROCHESTER.RR.COM>
To: <EASI@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 6:47 PM
Subject: CURR: Link to us at DisabilityDirect.gov

Folks,

We have had terrific growth in the membership of this list, and I hope
that
some of you operate WebPages that support People with Disabilities.

In an effort to expand and develop DisAblityDirect.gov, we want to
encourage
as many of you as we can to create links to DisAblityDirect.gov from you
home pages.  To facilitate that, we encourage you to:

go to  <http://www.DisAbilityDirect.gov/content/linktous>
http://www.DisAbilityDirect.gov/content/linktous and take your choice.
If
you have problems with the scalability of any of these logos, give me a
call
at 202 693 4944

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>Thanks

Dick Griffin

Webmaster

---------
If you wish to Unsubscribe to DisabilityDirect-announce, please send
email
to:

disabilitydirect-announce-request@disabilitydirect.gov with the Subject
line
reading:  unsubscribe

The moderators of this list welcome your feedback. You may contact us
at:
disabilitydirect-announce-moderators@disabilitydirect.gov .