RE: good response:Fw: Time and Cost Modeling of making web pagesaccessible.

Agreed Charles there is much out there we also perform actions like you
mentioned. Web Content developers need to look at what test and test
management systems best fit into their current processes or which ones
make it easy to integrate with existing systems! Additionally it helps
if output can be shared and accessed by all.

This is one one the Reasons that HiSoftware has included a complete API
and EARL support into our global/enterprise test management systems!

Cheers,
Rob Y.

EARL Support and API
http://www.hisoftware.com/developer/earlPublisher.htm