Re: Frames and accessibility: opinions please

Hi Jim,

I don't think the EASI messages are archived (could be wrong, though), but
in the WAI list archive there is an extensive discussion of frames issues
from the week of Feb 14, 2000. I think most of the points raised are still
valid:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/
(choose Jan-March, 2000)

Patrick