word-wrap etc [was: Re: Request for input ...]

At 02:15 PM 2002-04-14 , you wrote:

>dang and turn on the word wrap too

Done this once.  Not promising to make it a habit, yet.  Does Pine not wrap
text for you that comes in paragraph delimited text rather than line delimited
text?

I wish we had a better handle on what the email-technical bylaws should be
for this list.

>> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/presentations/wsia-wsrp_f2f_20020318.ppt
>
>TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY unreadable. couldn't even get it to load

Do you know how to identify where to complain about that or seek help with it?

If you can't read the PowerPoint you may not have the authors' identification, but
starting with the URL you could possibly find the contact information for the
oasis-open.org webmaster.

I am concerned that refusing to refer to information published in less-than-optimal
formats would be cutting off our nose to spite our face.  We need to know what they
are thinking, even if only some of us can read the way they post it to the web.

Al