Re: Accessibility of PDF files & editing them

yes, yes, yes, and you are correct!!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Israel Pinto" <israel.pinto@apcg.com>
To: "'Jason Megginson'" <jason@bartsite.com>; "'Steven McCaffrey'"
<smccaffr@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>; <lguarino@Adobe.COM>; <Viral.Patel@exim.gov>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 2:25 PM
Subject: RE: Accessibility of PDF files & editing them

Hello all:

I'm a newcomer to the list and I could use some advice in another topic
related to PDFs. I have been experimenting with the accessibility
features
of PDFs and I was wondering whether any or all of you also produced an
HTML
version of the PDF to provide accessibility to a larger audience? I ask
because I'm not sure that the PDF accessibility features work with AT
besides the newer versions of Window-Eyes and JAWS. Any help is greatly
appreciated.

Israel Pinto
Advanced Performance Consulting Group
israel.pinto@apcg.com <mailto:israel.pinto@apcg.com>