From: "Scott Luebking" <phoenixl@sonic.net>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 12:04 AM
Subject: Re: Some questions from CHI-WEB people

Hi,

I believe the purpose of the question was not quite understood.  The
question was asking how much additional work does a web page creater who
starts with no backgroup in accessibility guidelines will need to put in
to making a a new web page which is also accessible as compared to if
the new web page need not be accessible.

Scott

> > 1.  Has any experimentation been done to get a sense about how much
longer it
> >     takes a developer to learn accessibility issues and create a
> >     web page which can be considered accessible?  For example, one
experiment

> Accessibility needs to be introduced above the developer level.  If
the
> person commissioning the page imposes a particular visual
presentation,