Re: Acrobat PDF & Accessibility

Has anyone found an HTML version of the advanced techniques document?  Or has
anyone been able to read the advanced techniques pdf with JAWS?  It does not
seem to work as well as expected for me.  The pdf is at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/pdfs/CreateAccessibleAdvanced.pdf

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Foster, Web Developer
Internet Publishing Group, Information Technology Services