  From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Demonpenta2@aol.com
  Sent: Sunday, 16 December 2001 4:40 PM
  To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
  Subject: Re: Disability statistics

  In a message dated 12/16/01 3:35:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com writes:

    It's not profitable to be accessible, really.  The markets aren't
    necessarily worth
    reaching, at least not currently.  The better arguments are "you'll
    look like big jerks"
    or "your CEO won't be able to sleep at night". Those are 100% more
    effective than
    "you'll make lots of cash by selling to disabled folks."

         Problem is, I don't think people these days would CARE enough to
consider the offending companies jerks...And I doubt many CEOs would find
their sleep very disturbed.

         John