From: "Scott Luebking" <phoenixl@sonic.net>
To: <phoenixl@sonic.net>; <poehlman1@home.com>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: FWD: CHI-WEB: Amazon's version for the Visually Impaired

Hi,

Unless I misunderstood, the context this was provided to me was that
the guidelines had moved to being more supportive of multiple versions
of the same web page.  My impression is that it was no longer an
approach of
last choice.  The text that was sent was in the appendix on consensus
issues.

I think that it would apply here, if the web pages have the same
information.

Scott