Re: Poor DVD menu design

NCAM has been exploring solutions to DVD access and, most recently, worked with Universal Studios Home Video to add access features to "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas".  The DVD features captions, audio descriptions and full audio navigation, and is the first Hollywood film made fully accessible on DVD .  For complete information, read the press release at

http://ncam.wgbh.org/news/pr_11162001.html

Geoff Freed
Project Manager
CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media (NCAM)
WGBH Educational Foundation