Re: abbr/acronym - repetitive use

¡Yes!. I believe that a part of the responsibility of the accessibility of
the Web content relapses in the user. And that is what I try to explain in
my communication: "The Accessibility in the user's hands":
http://idd00bid.eresmas.net/ponen/usuar/Overview.html

I am publishing a page in that the " tricks " are picked up which the user
has within his reach to modify the way in that the contents are presented,
but it is still in preparation. I hope to have your contributions.

Jim Thatcher said:
"Especially I would like to know how your browser renders abbr just as if
you were using a voice system. I don't know how that would be. What "voice
system" renders abbr and how is a visual experience going to compare with
that?"

I made a small investigation and the results are in:
http://idd00bid.eresmas.net/abrvsacr.htm

In that page it can also be a clear explanation on the difference between an
abbreviation and an acronym.

I hope this can help.

Best regards,
Emmanuelle