announcement:Fw: Blind Line Special

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Mosen" <jonathan@mosen.org>
To: <acbradio-announce@telepath.com>; <acbradio-friends@telepath.com>;
<blindtech@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 4:37 AM
Subject: Blind Line Special

A reminder that on Blind Line this week, we'll be speaking with Bonnie
Kearney, the Group Product Manager for the MS Accessible Technology
Group and Lisa Mauldin, the Program Manager of the MS Accessible
Technology Group. If you have questions for them, you can e-mail them to
blindline@acbradio.org

The show will begin on Sunday evening at 8 Eastern, 5 Pacific, that's
Monday morning at 1 Universal time. However, there will be open phones
for the first hour, and our guests will join us for the second hour. You
may want to talk technology and even discuss some Microsoft issues
before our guests join us. To listen, visit http://www.acbradio.org
and choose the Mainstream link.

Jonathan Mosen:
E-mail and MSN Messenger: jonathan@mosen.org