Re: OT (slightly): Salt Lake '02 Webmaster: Inaccessible site

At 01:04 AM 10/30/2001 , Paul Davis wrote:
>please could someone explain the English to me I find the paragraph
>expressed here inaccessible to my brain.

Yes.  It reads like a WAI document.  No _wonder_ it's confusing.
It's full of assumptions about what the reader already should know,
jargon, acronyms, and a bunch of other things.

No doubt most of us are feeling the same type of confusion and
frustration experienced when we thrust WCAG on someone else.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison