RE: MSN.com

NB:  redirection to IG.
I tried msn.com with a few other standards compliant browsers (Lynx, Amaya)
and got the same results.
Bob Visse's claim to follow the w3c standards is, at best, ironic.  Giving
them the benefit of the doubt, I uploaded the source code to the w3c
validator (both the redirect disclaimer, and what I got from using IE).  Not
surprisingly, there were numerous syntax errors.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/cn/20011025/tc/msn_com_shuts_out_non-microsoft_
browsers_1.html