RE: Help re accessible credit card page

Norman-

It is a little unclear to me exactly what kind of solution you are looking
for.

Agassa Technologies has been developing fully accessible ecommerce systems
(online credit card processing to your bank account) for almost four years.
We have our own secure server, and our key employees use screen readers to
develop software applications and perform other technical tasks (our best
software developer is our CEO, who is blind).

You can respond to this list, although it might be better if you contacted
us directly to go into depth with your specific requirements. We will be
able to tell you right off if we can be of assistance to you.

/mac

Mac McCuller (mcculler@agassa.com)
Agassa Net Technologies
IT/Web Accessibility Services