From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Chris Croome
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 16:55
To: wai-ig list
Subject: Anyone interested in testing a content management system?

Hi

I've been involved in developing a web based document creation and
management tool, MKDoc [1].

I was wondering if anyone on this list would like to get an account [2]
and try creating some web pages and give me any accessibility feedback.

We have tried to comply with WAI WCAG and WAI ATAG wherever possible.

Chris

[1] http://mkdoc.com/

[2] https://testers.mkdoc.com/signup.html

--