Re: Accessibility and Pop-Up Ads

Denise, I am sure there are ways to block them.

I am thinking that disabling JavaScript would block those pop-ups, but it
can affect the Web sites that depend on JavaScript for functionity.
Another idea is to use a filter program or firewall to block these IP
addresses (e.g. doubleclick.net).
--
"I have to sit up with a sick ant." --unknown
--
   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )       ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://ptp-resume.home.dhs.org