RE: Font sizes

Yes, it seems we are in agreement.

THe thread began with a question about where the research was that proved the
well-known fact that sans-serif fonts were better for people. And I think
exhausted itself on the fact that there isn't such proof, becuase the
well-known fact isn't actually true.

Designers should know the accessibility constraints, and as you and Jamie say
beyond that they should design. Stylistic effects aid comprehension, when
used well.

Cheers

Charles