Re: Font sizes

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 Demonpenta2@aol.com wrote:

yes, I can tell, folks who don't TURN OFF the HTML always send their dang
message twice.!!!!!

> accessys@smart.net writes:
>

> > don't write off all the other great browsers out there just yet, the news
> > of Gates takeover of the internet is somewhat premature.
> >
> > in fact nothing from Seattle is even in my computer.  and I usually browse
> > via the public domain browser  LYNX.
>
>        However...most people DO use the Great Bully's browser....

Most people in the "USA" may use it but this is still the WORLD Wide Web.!

and actually most is kind of hard to define since about 70% of all e-mail
is processed and forwarded via Linux.

but this straying a bit off topic for this site

Bob

   /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign       accessBob                       .-.
   \ /   NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail   accessys@smartnospam.net        /v\
    X    NO MSWord docs in e-mail    Access Systems, engineers      // \\
   / \   NO attachments in e-mail    equal access is a civil right /( _ )\
THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
privleged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks