Re: story from the LA Times (apologies for the cross post)

Denise, that article was great! It made me feel better about myself. I
also have a physical disability (Nager's syndrome), but not bad as Sarah
Morris'. I have the same issues with speech impairment (can't talk
clearly), having a hard time finding employment (especially with today's
job economy), some mobility problems, etc.

For me, I am glad that computers and Internet were created so I can do a
lot more in socializing (a lot easier to communicate than talking) and
gain more freedom that don't require a lot of physical movements. I have
the love for computers, Internet, Web development/design, software quality
assurance, and ants (note my personal Web site). I do my best to help
others with disabilities to use resources online, which isn't easy.
--
"News Headline: Ants Take A Long Time To Cook In Microwave" --unknown
--
   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )       ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://ptp-resume.home.dhs.org