RE: FW: WCAG In Haiku; From William's Terse Version; Hope These Are Helpful

For the record:

The haiku accessibility guidelines I posted to this list a couple of days
ago were not mine. They were written by Sean Palmer and Matt May.

Sean has published his to a web page:

http://infomesh.net/2001/08/wcaghaiku/

Check it out.

Charles F. Munat