Re: MathML and screen readers

There is information on this as part of the implementation report for MathML
2.0 - http://www.w3.org/Math/iandi/ - which suggests that techexplorer can be
connected to IBM ViaVoice to give speech output, and that Mathematica can be
used in windows to give speech-based authoring and rendering. Mozilla can
also be used, although I am not sure how well current screen readers work
with it. On the other hand Mozilla have an accessibility project where they
are trying to improve this.

(I haven't tried any of these, but I believe they were tested by users who
were blind)

Cheers

Charles McCN