Re: other expression for disabled people/ haiku, poems

Hi John,

Thank you for your reaction.

What are you calling normals?

Did you ever see a normal human being and did you like this?

I can understand your opinion, but when you know that in the Netherlands
nearly one million of people are declared medically unfit to work  and get
social security money their whole life long  because they have a handicap,
is my question Why can anybody who has
rsi for instance, don't do other work? We have 16 million people in this
country and nearly one million people cannot work anymore?????  And many
branches need more personal...

That is of course a social/political question. But makes me clear there is
something wrong in thinking about disabled people.. That's why I try to find
another name. But you are right an other more clear name can perhaps change
something in mind, but only action is the right way. Though a more specified
name can change perhaps something in peoples mind...  it is only a
begin.....  and finally  action the end?

Greetings
Ineke