RE: Overly Verbose Alt Tags

I think the designer might have been colour blind <grin> ... but did any of
you go to the "animal feeding and interpretation" section? I won't spoil
the surprise, but let you visit the page <frown>!

Andrew
_________________________________
Dr Andrew Arch
Manager, Internet Product Development
Vision Australia Foundation
Ph 613 9864 9222; Fax 613 9864 9210
Mobile 0438 755 565
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/

Member, Education & Outreach Working Group,
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/

                    "Hewitt,
                    Denise"                To:     "'Kathleen Anderson'"
                    <Denise.Hewitt@        <kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us>, w3cwai
                    idea.com>              <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Patrick Burke
                    Sent by:               <burke@ucla.edu>
                    w3c-wai-ig-requ        cc:
                    est@w3.org             Subject:     RE: Overly Verbose Alt Tags

                    16/08/01 05:58

Read the alt tags... and you'll get the joke.