Re: Fw: Rendering of ALT text in table header cells

Elizabeth,

It should, as long as you put the images between TH tags.

Does your graphic designer want to use pictures of text in the
headings? If so, bear in mind that visually impaired users cannot
resize non-vector-based images, nor can they override the designer's
color and contrast choices for greater readability. These are good
reasons to avoid using images of text to convey important information
where plain text would do. (If this is not the designer's plan,
please ignore my soapboxing!)

Jo

At 15:38 -0400 8/15/01, David Poehlman wrote:
> [...]

Jo Miller
Bending Line LLC                        E-mail: jo@bendingline.com
Strategic Web Consulting                Ph/Fax: 703.783.0695
http://www.bendingline.com              Box 3011, Falls Church, VA 22043