Re: Accessible Flash

I used to have it running (when I had a native linux system, before some
other propritary stuff trashed my computer) without a sound card. I assume
that at the very least there are captions available.

cheers

Charles

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Access Systems wrote:

  On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

  > there are Real PLayer solutions which I believe work under command-line

  haven't found one that works worth beans

  > linux, and you can certainly attach Realplayer for linux to lynx if you are
  > running an Xwindow system.

  not if you don't have a sound card!

  Bob

  > More details on the command-line stuff is in the archives of the blinux list,
  > which I believe is still hosted by RedHat.
  >
  > cheers
  >
  > Charles
  >
  > On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Access Systems wrote:
  >
  >   On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, jeffrey Pledger wrote:
  >
  >   > Unless you are using a dos links version and have not set it up to work
  >
  >   I am running either Red Hat Linux 7.1
  >   or
  >   DOS 6.0
  >
  >   windoze does not darken the door of my OS
  >
  >   visited the site using the text browser LYNX
  >
  >   Bob

     /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign       accessBob                       .-.
     \ /   NO HTML/PDF/RTF in e-mail   accessys@smartnospam.net        /v\
      X    NO MSWord docs in e-mail    Access Systems, engineers      // \\
     / \   NO attachments in e-mail    equal access is a civil right /( _ )\
  THIS message and any attachements are CONFIDENTIAL and may be
  privleged.  They are intended ONLY for the individual or entity named
  above. If you are not the intended recipient, Please notify the sender as
  soon as possible. Please DO NOT READ, COPY, USE, or DISCLOSE this
  communication to others and DELETE it from your computer systems.  Thanks