Re: Site Maps and Screen Readers

Graham,

I can't say "yay" or "nay" to your proposal, however, I would suggest
putting up a simple test page and publlicize it to the list.  those of us
who use screen readers can then go in an truly see if what you hypothesize
can really be accomplished.  By doing this, it allows for numerous screen
readers to test out the web page.

Jeffrey Pledger