From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Phillip Pi
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 12:23 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Accessibility Software Reviews on CNET's Builder.com

Hi. This might interest some of you. I found reviews for two products on
HiSoftware AccRepair and SSB Technologies InSight 4.0 and InFocus 4.0.
Both didn't get high scores. Here's the URL:

http://builder.cnet.com/webbuilding/0-7255-8-6686985-1.html?tag=st.bl.3880.a
lso.7255-8-6686985-1

--
     "Look not to the windmill's turning while the ant still burrows."
                                                             --unknown
   \ _ /                     The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
    ( )       ICQ UIN: 2223658. Resume: http://ptp-resume.home.dhs.org