RE: Bulk use of accessibility checkers and other auditing tool

Thanks Charles.  I was aware of the EARL work, and it has some
relevance. However although it will allow you to make statements such as
"The entry point is 50K which is within the x guidelines" in a
machinereadable way, the meaning of the size of a page does not yet
appear to be defined anywhere - i.e. does it mean the orgin of a
redirect page, the destination, or the sum; what does it mean if
user-agent content negotiation occurs; etc.

I'm not sure who should be involved in this work.  Is it within scope of
the WAI group?  If not, is there any work going on in, say, the Web
auditing communities - I know there is some standarisation work going on
in that community.

Thanks

Brian
Brian Kelly