Re: Is embedded audio helping accessibility?

Hello,

I believe what you are describing would be of extremely limited value in
terms of accessibility.  Just about anyone with the ability to navigate to
your web page is already going to have the necessary equipment to display
your web page in the fashion desired, be that auditory or some other
means.

The small part of the population that wouldn't have such capabilities
would require some method of directly navigating to your site, not to
mention launching the web browser and getting connected to the net.

Kelly