RE: Process/Procedure for Accessibility Testing of Software

At 7:55 AM -0500 3/7/01, Mike Paciello wrote:
>I would highly recommend that you purchase a couple of usability books --

[...]

Already have all of the mentioned...

>What you're not going to find is an measurable quantity of
>usability/accessibility reference material.

Yeah, I'm kinda getting that picture. :p  I specifically could use
something that says "this is how we tested our software to ensure
accessibility" and I haven't found that -- yet.

--Kynn
--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>
Technical Developer Liaison