From: Charles McCathieNevile [mailto:charles@w3.org]
Sent: 05 March 2001 07:52
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: charles@w3.org
Subject: Re: Lotus Domino and Accessible Tables

Hi,

I asked the Lotus folks and they said Lotus does not supprt th. So they are
interested in documenting why it is important.

As a start, it is the feature most easily used by tablin and other software
to extract
information based on being able to find the headers.

Ay other thoughts?

Charles McCN

--
Charles McCathieNevile    http://www.w3.org/People/Charles  phone: +61 409