RE: Skipping Links

Jim and All,

There is a setting in JAWS that will probably ehlp with this situation.
JAWS allows the user to choose between hearing the alt tag or title and
the screen text.  This can be set in the configuration for Internet
Explorer or on the fly with insert-v and choosing text links verbosity.

I'd test it on the link in question here but for some reason I'm getting
errors when I try to bring it up.

Kelly