Re: Printing shockwave?

Jonathan,

You should be able to print from the File menu in the browser.
I tried these in Netscape and the print preview looked fine.

If that doesn't work for you, then a screen capture will.  Download
WinGrab 1.22a or other free screen capture software.  It's easy
to use, and you can print from there.  Email me directly if you'd
like some assistance.

Sue Hill
Science Animator