RE: bobby compliant

It is my understanding that this is exactly why CAST removed the prominent
"Bobby Approved" (with large "thumbs-up" graphic -- and before that the
stars) from the report.  One has to scroll down significantly, past all the
manual checks, before reading "This web page does not contain any Priority 1
accessibility errors that Bobby can detect" -- which is in plain body text.
The first thing in the report reads, "To be Bobby Approved, a page must pass
all of the Priority 1 accessibility checkpoints established by the WAI."
CAST has sincerely worked hard to promote the manual checks portion.
Really, what else they could do?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  They could consolidate about nine-tenths of the
manual checks so that people were more inclined to read that section!

In all fairness, this is much more a user problem than something CAST is
doing wrong.