Re: Caution about Style Sheets

Actually, the question started as to why 6.1 was needed.    Someone could
use the infamous font tag to change style or font.  The ban on the font tag
is only priority 2.  Whereas the ban on using color alone is,
appropriately, priority 1.  So something is needed to make the ban on using
font or style alone a priority 1, and generalizing the color alone
checkpoint seems like a nice place to squeeze that in.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/