From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Kynn Bartlett
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 11:21 PM
To: Alex; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Section 508 article on CNN

At 08:48 PM 6/17/2001, Alex wrote:
>Web site accessibility goes mainstream:
>http://www.cnn.com/2001/TECH/industry/06/15/web.site.accessibility.idg/inde
>.html

That article is entertaining primarily for the "count the inaccuracies"
fun!  Web accessibility may be mainstream, but the CNN reporter sure
didn't understand a lot.

I especially like the "so-called Section 508" phrase.  Hee.

Good quotes by Mike Paciello, though.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@reef.com>