RE: FrontPage Accessibility Wizard?

Hello,

In the minutes that you refer to, Dick Brown took an action item to forward
more information to the ER list about a FrontPage Accessibility Wizard.  It
is my understanding that an accessibility wizard for FrontPage does not
exist.  I do not know if one is currently in development.  Perhaps someone
from Microsoft could provide more information on this?

--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm
world wide web consortium