Re: Bobby Limitatation - Workaround Sought

Jonathan
Graham is definitely not the man for the job :-)
The closest I get to Hard Core Programming is my video
recorder.
To be honest I don't understand your 'Google'
suggestion Jonathan.
It relies on Google having crawled the site?
In this case I am testing a site which Google hasn't
crawled because it isn't live yet, so that doesn't
really help.
My problem is simply to get a list of 'all the pages
on a web site' so I can set Bobby on them.

Phill Jenkin's response
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2001AprJun/0130.html
is of interest to me because Domino is my tool of
choice in developing sites.

However, until that tool is available I have found a
tool called WebStripper (which is AdvertWare) at
http://webstripper.net which does a reasonable job as
far as I can see (it got more pages than Bobby
anyway).

Cheers
Graham Oliver

'Making on-line information accessible'