From: "Bill Kules" <wmk@takoma-software.com>
Sent: December 20, 2000 3:54 PM
Subject: Question on abbreviations

Re: checkpoint 4.2, "Specify the expansion of each
abbreviation or acronym in a document where it first
occurs."

Since many HTML documents are not designed to be
read linearly, what is the definition of the first
occurence in that case?  Is there consensus on
this?  (Based on postings I've seen, it seems unlikely.)

Bill
--
Bill Kules, President            Takoma Software, Inc.
(301) 891-7271 voice             Takoma Park, MD