Re: Ref: Good Grief! The Highs and Lows of Usability Testing

Hi, Harvey--thanks for your comments. I'm not sure if you are making a general
comment or if your comment is directed toward how the article is accessed from
webreview. If it's the latter, I don't have any control over that as an author, but
since you copied Molly on it, they will get your message. Thanks!

Harvey Bingham wrote:

>      http://webreview.com/2000/12_15/strategists/index01.shtml
>
> "Dealing with testing Web projects is a matter of balancing
> information and emotion, technology and passion. If you want
> to effectively manage your site's usability, and learn to
> incorporate feedback in a constructive way, read what Kelley
> Schmidt has to say."
>
> I like your many good ideas on the process, though accessibility isn't
> a particular focus. Some alt texts have "click here". Most are "".
> I believe that the small extra effort to make a site accessible is
> an important part of usability. It certainly increases the potential
> audience.
>
> Some of my concern may better and more generally be addressed by webreview.com.
>
> Regards/Harvey Bingham
> W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Invited Expert

- --
Kelley Schmidt, President
Cardinal Consulting
3250 Rice Street, Suite 120