From: Kathleen Anderson [mailto:kathleen.anderson@po.state.ct.us]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 6:55 AM
To: Ball, Guy D
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Accessibility Article - Please offer comments

Guy:
Your were right about not sending the Word version to the list; thank you
for that.  I guess my question was too subtle. Can you provide the
newsletter ON YOUR SITE in a more accessible format? HTML and/or text would
be fine.  You'd get a much wider audience that way.

Thanks,

Kathleen Anderson, Webmaster
Office of the State Comptroller
55 Elm Street