Re: Challenge: Defining accessibility

I've read all the answers to this challenge and I have not yet seen a
scopefully satisfactory deffinigion.  I have this to offer though.  if
you lessen the cost of something, more people will consume it.  Some
would have it that we blote sites such that it becomes more not less
expensive to access them.  Accessability is that form or delivery that
without any conflict brings something into availability to the widest
possible number of individuals.  There are many ways to achieve this.
The guidelines are a good step in the right direction as they daution
against abandoning older technologies and direct conciousness towards
light loads.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
mailto:david.h.poehlman@verizon.net