Re: In HTML, does the href command attach to space as well as text and graphics?

Try making the whole page one image map with a default as well as area-bound
actions.

Or, if you are willing to script it, putting an onClick action on the BODY
element.

Al

<http://www.w3.org/WAI>http://www.w3.org/WAI
>Location: I-cubed, 110 Victoria Street, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
>September - November 2000:
>W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex,
France