Re: Is large print Accessibility?

Are Small Text buttons level 2 compliant

And you will find a huge, inconclusive, ongoing thread on precisely this
topic.

Note:  Having to use a screen magnifier degrades the usability of the
material enough so that it does not automatically remove the idea that the
text itself should be scalable.  As I say, there is not clear consensus on
this thread, but there is that consideration to think about.

Al