RE: HTML+ based on-screen keyboard?

Have you tried using the Java access bridge (does it use Swing for the
keyboard?)

It isn't a hugely complex bit of programming but would take me too
long to give in this email (shades of Fermat) if you can use Javascript. The
trick is that if yuou are trying to enter text into multiple inputs, you need
to trap the focus on a particular input, and work on the value of it. (At
least as my memory of what you can change how goes).

Alternatively, the EIAD browser, which is based on IE and a touch screen, and
aimed at people with cognitive disabilities (Acquired Brain Injuries if I
recall correctly), has a built-in on-screen keyboard - you might like to look
into it (it is linked from the alternative browsing page maintained by WAI
EO.

cheers

Charles McCN